• Combine with a FluidX screw cap tube capper/decapper to create a complete filling system.
• Automatically decap, dispense liquids and then recap screw-capped storage microtubes positioned in a 24, 48 or 96 format SBS footprint rack.
• Microprocessor controlled precision peristaltic pump for accurate dispensing.
Combine a FluidX screw cap capper/decapper with a BioFill dispenser unit to create a complete and compact filling system.
Automatically decap, dispense liquids and then recap screw-capped microtubes positioned in a 24, 48 or 96 well format SBS footprint rack.
Accurate dispensing. BioFill uses a microprocessor controlled precision peristaltic pump.
Column dispensing. BioFill dispenses into four, six or eight tubes at one time reducing contamination risk.
Space saving. BioFill fits closely next to the decapper/recapper so both fit inside a culture cabinet and integrate easily with additional systems.
Easy to operate with a finger-touch control panel.
1. System decaps, dispenses and recaps one column (either four, six or eight tubes) at a time using the same caps as before.
2. System decaps, discarding the caps, and recaps the assay tubes with new fresh caps from cap magazine.
Width 342mm x Height 275mm x Depth 725mm
30Kg (including decapper)
AC115V / 230AC, 50/60Hz
Communication with XSD 96 decapper/recapper
All components in contact with the dispensed solution are made of stainless steel, or Polypropylene Resin.
The cabinet is molded from soft steel with gray powder coating
Cabinet protection grade: IP 54
Dispensing cartridges are factory calibrated, however adjustments can be made.
Cartridges contain sterile and calibrated tubing.
Tubing can be changed quickly and easily.
Automatic dispenser unit for XSD-96, XSD-48, XSD-24, XSD-8, XSD-6, XSD-4 capping/decapping systems for tubes with screw caps.
Baseplate for use with XSD and BioFill systems for surfaces requiring support such as laminar air flow cabinets